Finally! Another Red Dead Redemption Social Club event is happening tomorrow, July 27th, from 4 to 7 PM Eastern Time US on the PlayStation 3. Plus there will be TRIPLE XP all weekend long for both consoles and more custom controllers to win! More details below...
As usual there will be a live stream and chat on the Multiplayer Events page
and another feed on Rockstar's TwitchTV page
. In addition to the Grand Prize winner who will receive two limited-edition Red Dead PS3 controllers (see above), five runners-up will each receive one of the latest Rockstar t-shirts, a deck of Red Dead playing cards and a few packs of stickers. Prospective winners will be contacted following the random drawing on or around Monday, July 30th so check your email!
OFFICIAL ROCKSTAR PSN IDs
HOW TO FIND ROCKSTAR
Start multiplayer from the main menu, choosing 'Normal' from the list of difficulties. This will place you into a Free Roam lobby. It's best to invite at least one friend and form a posse, but this is not required. Then enter the game mode being discussed by "SocialClub" in the chat
FORMING A POSSE
To start the game, invite your friends, form a posse and find Rockstar, follow these steps:
- From the main menu, press 'Start' and then enter 'Online Multiplayer' by pressing the 'Square' button, and choose 'Normal'.
- Once in a Free Roam lobby, press the 'Select' button to open the in-game multiplayer menu.
- Press the 'R1' button and then the 'Triangle' button to 'Show Friends'. Invite at least one friend into your posse using the 'X' button.
- Once your friends are in the game, press the 'Triangle' button again to return to the 'Players' menu and select them with the 'X' button to 'Propose New Posse' or 'Send Posse Invite'.
- Once you and your friends are ready to go, start up the game mode Rockstar is currently playing. They'll announce modes in the chat.
See you there and join us at the Grand Theft Auto V forums