A writer from the east wants to immerse himself into the Wild West. Not everyone likes his humor, though.
Speak to a man (Jimmy) in the Benedict Point Train Station. After a bit of rambling he says he's writing an article about the Wild West for a magazine back east. He's told to have fun with that but Jimmy wants all the fun and action he can get.
Six hours later find Jimmy inside the Gaptooth Breach mine. The mine is an active gang hideout so enemies will be everywhere. You do not need to complete the hideout to get Jimmy but you'll need to kill a few enemies along the way.
Jimmy is on the far left down inside the mine behind some crates in the elevator room. When you get down there cut him free. He'll joke about death a little and reconsider his article. Either run out of the mine with Jimmy or finish the hideout. You'll probably need to make sure he gets out alive.
Another 6 hours later Jimmy can be found in Pike's Basin. He's in the south corner camp next to the fire. If you don't want to travel from either end of the basin you can skip all the enemies by running down the east ramp nearby which brings you right down to the camp where Jimmy is.
When you get to Jimmy cut him free again. He says he just wanted to see the local sights and the gentlemen in the basin made sure he got the full frontier experience. With no takers for cigars Jimmy decides to leave. There is a chest with some money in the camp too. You may need to make sure he gets out alive.
Another 6 hours and this time Jimmy is in Tesoro Azul which is yet another active gang hideout. You can find him tied up on the roof of the church in the middle of the south side. Get in through either entrance guns blazing or skip them all by hopping the wall towards the left of the church and taking the ladder to the roof.
Cut Jimmy free once more. By now he is finally realizing that he isn't welcome anywhere and his humor isn't that great. Also on the roof is a chest with some money. Hop off the roof back outside the walls or finish the hideout. You may need to make sure Jimmy gets out alive.
- Part 1 is simple. Just talk to Jimmy.
- Note: For the next three parts, you may need to escort Jimmy away from danger. Most of the time he gets away without issue. You are usually the only one being shot at.
- For Part 2 the easiest way to get to Jimmy is by taking the small road to get above the mine entrance. Hop down by the small structures to the south and sprint into the mine. Kill the enemies along the way to Jimmy. When exiting you should be able to sprint straight out, go left, and move away from the mine area without engaging more enemies.
- For Part 3 the easiest way to get to Jimmy is by riding along the top of the cliffs and using the ramp on the east side of the basin corner. Enter and exit this way to avoid enemies.
- For Part 4 the easiest way to get to Jimmy is by climbing over the south wall running behind the church. There is a ladder to the church's roof on the west side so hop the wall there and go up. When you are done just jump off back outside the wall.